The easiest strategy in the world to achieve SAFE results
in Multilevel Marketing taking advantage of the power of the Web
- Do you hate the door to door sale ?
- Do not you want to become a seller?
- Do you not bear the meetings where there is a crowd cheering?
- Do aggressive sales techniques make you feel nauseous?
- You do not want to invite your acquaintances to product presentations with different tricks, because afterwards they will hate you?
- Would you like economic independence and are you willing to apply a very simple strategy from the comfort of your home?
- You have no money to invest in starting a business and you want to get out of the infernal cycle in which you are now with your company?
If most of your answers to these questions are YES,
the "Few Click a day" strategy was also invented for YOU!
Let's see now how it works but first a small premise
You know that social networks are a great way to share an opportunity.
Think for example about Facebook.
Many people share their job offers in groups.
Within these groups are shared different types of posts such as text ads, links or images.
But what is the best content to publish within a group
to share your opportunity?
Without any doubt the landing pages !!!
Landing pages are web pages designed to capture the visitor's email contact. In the moment in which the user leaves his email, he will receive a sequence of informative e-mails in the following days. Using the landing pages in addition to requiring technical skills involves sacrifices in terms of time and financial resources.
How the world of Multilevel Marketing would change
if everyone had a personal landing page
to be shared within Facebook groups
to register people for a personalized E-Mail sequence?
At that point the only thing you should just do is publish your Landing Page
inside the groups and commit to bring it back to the top through the "Up".
Many times you will bring your landing page to the top and greater will be the visibility
that you will get and then the subscribers.
If at the end of the E-mail sequence you offered your interlocutor the opportunity to participate
to this business giving it the possibility to use also
a personalized landing page to be published within the groups?
Surely the opportunity will be very tempting.
But it does not end here because the most beautiful part has yet to come !!!
In addition to the "Few Click a day" strategy, another powerful strategy
is that of development in depth (Vertical Growth)
The merging of these two strategies can give exponential results
Imagine that Mario starts his business and applying the "Few Click a Day" strategy, he is sponsoring Alessia. The new entry Alessia will receive her personal landing page after which her work will consist in replicating the simple strategy used by Mario. Alessia was encouraged by Mario also because his sponsor has taken the commitment to make Alessia earn as soon as possible by registering new people under her. Specifically, Mario has taken the commitment to register at least one direct and as many indirect. Therefore the work of Alessia is supported by that of Mario with the only goal of developing the Alessia network. So imagine that thanks to this team game, Matteo is registered under Alessia. Matteo's recording was twice as fast because Alessia's work was added to Mario's.
Now I'll ask you a new question
If Mario to register Alessia took 1 month and these two to enroll Matthew took 2 weeks how much time they must wait before Mario, Alessia and Matteo find the next person to be registered under Matteo?
Hypothetically after 1 week !!!
Mario instead of enrolling direct people chose to develop the network in depth. Choosing to work in depth involves few disadvantages and many advantages
Let's see what this is disadvantage
- Working in depth earns less in the short term
There would also be another disadvantage with strategy, however, is somewhat partial. The upline work aimed at making the downlines profit independently of the work done by the latter could favor someone's laxity. In reality this problem does not exist because as you know in Multilevel Marketing in order to receive the commissions it is necessary to make a monthly self-consumption. Assuring a profit of at least $200 a month to anyone who also ensures self-consumption by anyone and therefore a gain in favor of the whole Upline
Instead we see the many benefits of this strategy
- Working in depth you earn a lot more in the medium / long term
- By guaranteeing results to those who enter, business adherence is promoted
- The more parties participate in the business the more an exponential membership is generated (mass membership)
- Helping the last to earn will also earn the first ones
- Ensuring a minimum income to anyone who are inactive inactive distributors are reset
- Everyone will be able to duplicate themselves
- Number of infinite contacts
But let's go back to the illustration mentioned above and imagine that through the "Strategy of a few clicks a day" and to the vertical development the network represented below has been developed.